The new HE509T-RD Micro Red Dot System features an enclosed frame for a great sight picture, clear glass and an incredibly tough Grade 5 Titanium housing. Powered by a 1632 battery which allows the HE509T-RD to operate up to 5 years on a single battery. Equipped with Holosun’s Advanced Solar Fail-safe power engine that gives the HE509T an indefinite run time. Featuring our Multi-reticle system, the user can switch reticles in the HE509T with the push of a button. Packed with features including Holosun's Shake Awake technology and last setting recall.
• Parallax free optical design, with unlimited eye relief
• Fully Enclosed, Nitrogen Filled System
• Solar cell and high capacity battery provide dual power supplies
• CNC machined Titanuim housing
• Shake Awake technology with last setting recall. This great feature allows an optic to automatically go to sleep when the unit has not detected any type of movement or vibration in a specific amount of time that is programmable by the operator. However, once the unit senses movement, it will automatically turn itself on and recall the last brightness that was used.
• Battery Type: CR1632
• Brightness Setting: 10 Daylight & 2 NV Compatible
• Housing Material: Titanium
• Adjustment per Click: 1 MOA
• W&E Travel Range: ±50 MOA
• Submersion: IPX8
• Vibration: Up to 5000G
• Dimension (mm): 46 x 30 x 44
• Weight (g): 79