The Pilgrim Pants were designed for demanding outdoor activities in dynamically changing weather conditions. Made of proven DuraCanvas material, it ensures low weight and high durability. To protect the kidneys from the cold, the pants are raised slightly backwards. In addition, this part is padded with thin foam to increase comfort. The pants have a total of eight pockets. Two large cargo pockets on the thighs have internal mesh panels to provide additional ventilation when the pockets are open. The classic back pockets have reinforcements on the edges to protect them from being quickly damaged by knife clips. The waist and leg cuffs are adjustable. The belt loops are designed for belts up to 50mm wide, there are also minimalist loops for suspenders as well.
- Dries faster than pure cotton
- Extended back
- Two classic hip pockets with reinforced edges
- Buttoned pockets for folding knife, multitool etc.
- Two large cargo pockets lined with mesh for additional ventilation
- Can be impregnated with wax
- Adjustable hook&loop belt
- Channels on the legs bottom for ribbon or cord
- Compatible with suspenders
- YKK zippers
- Reinforce knees, compatible with Low Profile Protective Pads
- Weight: 790g
- Material: 63% Polyester, 34% cotton, 3% Elastane