Covert Tactical Pants are everyday wear trousers – discreet and non-flashy, yet extraordinarily functional. All tactical features are neatly disguised. Four magazine, holster or valuables pockets are sewn inside (two in front, two at sides). There are six external pockets, designed specifically for this model of pants, to carry EDC items comfortably. Wide belt loops are fir for a wide and sturdy gun belt, capable of adequately supporting holster. Suitable cut combined with expanding fabric provides exceptional ease of movement. The crotch gusset prevents wearing pants thin and allows ease of movement. The CTP trousers would look as well with a sports or tweed jacket and with a hoodie.
Material: 93% Nylon, 7% Elastane
• Elastic integral belt with velcro closure allows for additional adjustment within size
• 4-way expandable fabric allows full mobility and self-adjusting
• Crotch gusset
• Six hip pockets (two front, two sides, two rear)
• Front pockets reinforced to carry light/knife clips
• Four internal pockets for magazines, valuables, etc.
• Internal pockets may improvise as IWB holster for small autos
• 50 mm wide belt loops
• YKK-zippered fly